الاثنين، 15 ديسمبر 2014



@ Find the mistake and correct it in the following sentences :-
1- While he does his homework, his friend arrived.
2- Before she did research on new treatments, she works as a surgeon.
3- My brother has a difficult decision to do next week.
4- He isn't finishing the job yet.
5- When the company needs people to speak for it at a meeting, it can send a relation.
6- Both my parents are tired. They no longer work.
1- What did you do since the weekend?
2-When would you start to learn English? – Two years ago.
3-I want to be a doctor since I was ten.
4-When I was eight. I have seen a programme about a famous doctor on TV.
5-We were having a meeting this morning when suddenly all the lights were going out.
6-At the moment my sister trains to be a primary teacher.
7-Metals are expanding when they are heated.
8-She does research on plants a few years ago.
9-I knew him for ten years.
10-I didn't see the film yet.
11-What do your do? – I'm reading a story.
12-The better thing about this job is that it is well-paid.
13-She felt ashamed because she did a silly mistake.
14-Dr. Magdy Yacoub made many heart transplant operations.
15-She helped me doing the job.
16-Egypt sent a trade allegation to the conference.
17-Policemen usually wear a platform.
18-He had a kidney transport last year.
19-The normal requirement age in Egypt is 60.
20-She is interested on reading newspapers.
21-The complimentary on the Olympic Games was much better on the other channel.
22- A carpenter represents one country in another.
23-Could you give me a quick exploration of how this machine works?
24-This designer always comes up with new ideas. He is very imaginary.
25-They chose a famous lawyer to present them in court.
 26-They were arrested as breaking the law.  
27-He had to apologize owing to he made a shameful mistake.          
28-As well as she studied hard, she played tennis regularly.
29-If he reads the questions carefully, he answers them.
30-There were no accidents though the dangerous roads.
31I like most school subjects because I don't like physics.
32-As soon as seeing the accident, I called the police.
33-However the box was heavy, he could carry it.
34-In addition to he wrote the letter, he saw the film.
35-Because they played very well, they lost the match.
36-The people in our street are very neighbouring. They always help each other.
37-My uncle is a represent for an international oil company.
38-You should not ridiculous people who have different ideas from you.
39-Despite the weather was bad, we went out.
40-He didn't go out as his illness.
41-As well as he goes to the market, he visited some friends.
42-He was driving with one hand and waving with the another.
43-She was the last student arrives at school.
44-The government gives private care to setting up new projects.
45-I look forward to see that play.
46-She allowed me using her computer.
47-I need to draw some money out of my discount.
48-The government is trying to contract more tourists to visit Egypt.
49-Many people in Egypt still wear conditional clothes.
50-He couldn't decide which one he liked good.
51-The information in this report is based on a spray completed by 2000 students.
52-What were you doing when I am calling you?
53-By the time my father was 18, he has been at work for two years.
54-My sister is really happy. She is just winning the first prize.
55-Alexandria was the last place I was spending a holiday.
56-In the past, people thought that the earth has been flat.
57-I will see a good film recently.
58-He would give me back my money a few hours ago.
59-At the moment he has cleaned the room.
60-I am understanding this math problem very well.
61-I didn't eat hamburger since last October.
62-She has been mopping يمسح the floor when she heard the bad news on the radio.
63-She slipped on a banana skin and breaks her leg.
64-I don't speak to him since Christmas.
65-I don't have any cash on me, so could I pay by click?
66-Internet connection via broadcast offers many advantages
67-My sister wants to open a bank deposit.
68-She is gone to finish her work early today.
69-Can she intend to study medicine in the USA?
70-We are packing our luggage because we have gone to travel to Italy.
71-Should you close that window, please?
72-The bookcase isn't well fixed. It's will go falling.
73-Football players pass the ball to each other until one player can win a goal       
74-Space scientists has to work in large, complex teams to send people into space.
75-Elephants and gorillas live in large family groups to bringing up their young.       
76-In a recent experience, scientists showed that birds can cooperate on complex jobs.
78-The birds could see the food, but to get him into their cage, they had to pull pieces
      of string attached to the box.
79-Scientists found that they could successfully learn many pairs of birds to get
        their food in this way.
80-Winning the Olympic gold medal was the realize of his life's dream.
81-They help you talk through your problems but they don't give you any salutations.
82-The ending of the film was printable. Everybody knew what was going to happen.
83-I would like to compress my thanks for your kindness.
84-He was the first man to example the land. No one has been there before him.
85-Italy is an European country.                                                             
86-The continent to the east of Europe is the Asia.                                         
87-The Aswan High Dam is on river Nile in Egypt.                                             
88-Good doctor needs a lot of experience.                                               
     89-I must go to bank and change some money.                                                        
90-I really enjoyed book I've just finished reading.                                                  
91-I'm just going to have wash.                                                                           
92-All I had for lunch was piece of cake.                                                                  
93-It's a honour to get this international award.                                                         
94-During sixties, people were interested in music.                                                      
95- France is part of an European Union.96-Gobi is a huge Desert in Asia.                                                                     
  97-The Mediterranean Sea is between the Europe and Africa.
98-The teacher hit the children into three groups.
99-Something that makes you feel afraid is pleasing.
100-We should build a filter to protect us from the wind and rain.
101-Seeing my friend after such a long time really did my day.
102-She spoke in a quite voice so as not to wake him.
103-Medicine as a confession is very profitable.
104-What do you like better about your job?
105-I'm thinking in buying a new car.
106-One day, out of the black, she announced that she was leaving.
107-He made his cool although she insulted him.
108-He was in a tight corridor when his new car was stolen.
109-His happy is listening to classical music.
110-Prices have risen by an avenge of 4% over the past year.
111-The much food you eat, the fatter you become.
112-The place was more farther than I thought.
113-No student in our class is as cleverer as John.
114-This is the more higher building in our city.
115-Tokyo is the more busier city in the world.
116-She is more hard-working of all the students in this class.
117-The blue vase is the same price than the yellow one.
118-The weather is many colder than normal for this time of year.
119-That’s the funny joke I have ever heard.
120-Eating fruit is most fattening than eating chocolate.
121-This is most exciting film I've ever seen.
122-The most tall building in our city is the central bank.
123-English is more easier to learn than Chinese.
124-Pirates are people who climb mountains.
125-The highest point of a mountain is called a transmit.
126-The sea line is the average height of the sea.
127-Morocco is located in the Atlantic Ocean.
128-She was looking forward to seen the grandchildren again.
129-I was rented by the first company I applied to.
130-She can't affect to buy a new house.
131-His monthly fare is $1,000.
132-I don't eat meat, but I like almost types of fish
133-I think I'm suffering from the affects of too little sleep.
134-She has built up a shine of 80 bookshops across the country.
135-The clothes, what are made of Egyptian cotton, are very good quality.
136-I remember the day which my son was born.
134-This is the neighborhood when I spent most of my childhood.
135-The animals whose are in the zoo are all endangered species.
136-Archaeology is knowledge and equipment used in scientific or industrial work.
137-Companies can now accommodate goods all around the world.
138-Employees in this shop usually get their salaries every Friday
139-Ali and Peter look very similar accept that Ali is a little taller
140-That's not the way to doing it - let me show you.
141-He suggested to visit the museum.
142-I phone my uncle since 8 o'clock this morning. I wonder what the matter is.
143-I didn't see my cousin since the last school holiday.
144-That’s the worst place I’ve never visit.
145-I haven’t talked to him since he leaves school.
146-It’s the first time he is flying in a helicopter.
147-How long is it since you are meeting him?
148-This land is infertile. It can produce a large number of good crops.
149-Carbons provide our bodies with heat and energy.
150-Protein is an animal which helps us to grow and be healthy.
151-A leaf is the part of a plant from which a new plant of the same kind can grow.
152-Millions of people face salutation because they don't have enough to eat.
153-I hope you good health.
154-I really admit people who can work in such difficult conditions.
155-They are selecting money for the new hospital.
156-John is used to driving a ten-year-old small car, but now he drives a big new one.
157-When I was young, I am used to have a phobia of spiders, but now I don't.
158-I don't use to play computer games, but now I play them occasionally.
159-When I was in Alexandria, I am used to going swimming every day.
160-Where did you used to go for holiday when you were a child?
161-He isn't used to having any guests, but now he has parties every weekend.
162-They don't use to go camping for a holiday, but now they stay in the best hotels.
163-People used to work very long hours, but now they work so many hours.
164-The cities are used to being smaller, but now they are much bigger.
165-People are used to travelling by horse and cart, but now they travel by cars.
166- It is too a polluted area that no one can live there.
167-The area is so polluted for anyone to live there.
168-She is such young to drive a car.
169-There was so much noise in the street for me to concentrate.
170-There was enough a lot of noise in the street that I couldn’t concentrate.
171-The clothes were too expensive for her that she could buy.
172-This project is such complicated that we can’t take it on.   
173-She spoke such softly that no one could hear her      
174-There is enough much work for one person to handle.
175-The food was such delicious that we ate it all.
176-He’s not used to drink so much coffee.
177-He doesn't smoke no longer.
178-The job was difficult enough for him to do.
179-The tests are vertical to those carried out last year. They are exactly the same.
180-Computer-controlled robots are taking over annual jobs in many industries.
181-He was able to provide the police with some valueless information.
182- This helped them to solve the crime.
183-What have you been done since we last met?
184-I've been drinking three cups of tea this morning.
185-He plays squash all morning – that's why he looks so tired.
186-An amateur is a person who does as a job what people usually do as a hobby.
187-A silver medal is a medal for being first in an Olympic race.
188-Although he had an injury, he took place in the competition.
189-My father has been travelling abroad six times in the last two months.
190-My brother has just been passing his university exams, that's why he looks so happy.
191-He lives in London for 20 years now and he doesn't intend to move.
192-I'm sorry my clothes are dirty. I clean my garage.
193-Sensation is suffering or death caused by lack of food.
194-I'd talk that the government should make more efforts to solve this problem.
195-The doctor who's clinic is next to the bank is very clever.
196-I hope I am getting my university degree next month.
197-Asia is the largest city in the world.
198-He couldn't finish the book because it was too serial.
199-Relative people inhabited this island 2000 years ago.
200-He went board on business.
201-Turn left and you'll see the hospital above of you.
203-All the passengers and chew survived the crash.
204-I'll visit you wherever I have time.
205-He commented me a good book to read.
206-I wish getting a new job soon.
207-She did the job well and neither did Hala.
208-He can't use the computer and so can't I.
209-The mountain is incredibly height.
210-The man who's house collapsed during the earthquake was so sad.
211-The boy whose written the e-mail is my cousin.
212-The company who's employees went on strike closed down.
213-This is the man whose works for the computer company.
214-Nobody saw the thieves who's robbed the gas station.
215-She didn't know the way to the station, was she?
216-Nobody is here, isn't he?
217-A lot of money has to be collected, have it?
218-I don't think he'll pass the driving test, can't he?
219-That's not the right answer, does it?
220-Electrical engineering is the science of changing the structure of the genes
        of a living thing in order to make it healthier or stronger.
221-Automatic farming does not use chemical fertilizers.
222-Nobody leaves until the meeting had ended.
223-We always go aboard in summer.
224-Africa is the second largest of the world's countries.
225-We all went assure when our ship came to port.
226-She was tired when she arrived home. She is working all day.
227-By the time he reached the bus stop, the bus has already been leaving.
228-Before he is sending the e-mail, he made two phone calls.
229-Some houses are very cold because they have no roof installation.
230-The whole area was fattened by the storm.
231-It took us several minutes to overlook the front door and get in.
232-Biography plays a vital role in building design.
233-The lifeguard rescued the sinking boy.
234-He lives in a close village. It's far from the nearest town.
235-He started writing in his mid twenties. By then, he travels all over the world.
236-Before he went back to America, he has been living with a group of primitive people.
237-As soon as he received the phone call, he has gone to the airport.
238-He looked very tired. He works so hard all weekend.
239-She seemed to be very happy. Perhaps she is receiving some good news.
240-I am seeing a good film last night.
241-He sounded very angry when I spoke to him this morning. Perhaps he loses his job.
242-She wasn't helping her mother until she had done the homework.
243-She was excited about going to London. She has never been there before.
244Copper commits electricity better than other materials do.
245-This block of flats is twenty stairs high.
246-The Pyramids took a long time to conduct.
247-People sometimes think in a similar way to their descendants.
248-He used the close control to turn off the TV.
249-Buildings with thick walls keep on the heat.
250-We designed our house by itself.
251-This car belongs to our neighbours. It's them.
252-People live in houses to protect ourselves from the weather.
253-This machine is automatic. It works by himself.
254-This is not your camera. It's him.
255-People are not allowing to park here.
256-All the questions must answer in order.
257-Our products export to many countries.
258-She got hurting while cleaning the kitchen.
259-This painting is going to exhibit at the art gallery.
260-The man is questioning at the police station at the moment.
261-This problem should solve soon.
262-Historical land is used for growing crops and keeping animals.
263-Egypt has very beautiful landslides.
264-A lot of tourists visit this place to enjoy the duty of nature.
265-It is knowing that people have lived in the desert
267-They arrested at the airport last week.
268-He is operating on at the moment.
269-We should protect our historic and famous moments.
270-A wreckage tour is a holiday arranged by a company for a fixed price.
271-A distillation is the place you are going to.
272-There house is so big.
273-The dog moved it's tail when it saw me.
274-The job herself is good but the boss is unkind.
275-Can you introduce your, please?
276-Please help myself to more tea.
277-The flat overlooking the park belongs to ours.
278-The children cooked their meal by them.
279-He owns a beautiful flat in London on the third ground.
280-They live in an attached house. They don't have any close neighbours.
281-The block of flats where he lives has eight stories.
282-Its the best book I've ever read.
283-Has been given the first prize, he invited all his friends to lunch.
284-He sit up a company that sells computers.
285-We had an armed system installed in our house.
286-Youssef Chahine is a famous film detector.
287-Having interviewed for two hours, she was accepted for the job.
288-He disguised himself so as not to recognize by the police.
289-New cities could build in the desert.
290-The command for oil this month has exceeded supply.
290-The government is going to put a pan on the import of cars.
291-The plane deduced speed as it approached the airport.
292-The milk has run away.
293-We need to buy some.
294-Plants are the main source of electronic oxygen.
295-In the past, people can't find clean water, so there were a lot of diseases.
296-She's been trying to pass her driving test for six years and she's finally managed in  passing it.
297-I don't see my neighbour any more. He must moved to a new house.
298-He can read or write. He is illiterate.
299-Excuse me, should you tell me the way to the station, please?
300-We could get into our car because our keys were locked inside.
301-We will keep out of oil in 20 years.
302-Almost any information you need shall be found on the internet.
303-He uses a stethoscope and wears a white coat. He can't be a doctor.
304-She can the ability to do her job very efficiently.
305-He had no keys. He must get into the house through the window.
306-When I was young, I can ride a bicycle.
307-You may not park your car here. It's against the law.
308-The demand on oil is increasing all the time.
309-Hanger causes the death of thousands of people every year.
310-The volcano adapted and caused a lot of damage.
311-An animation is something that you have been wanting to achieve for a long time.
312-He was concluded in the team because he was a good player.
313-She spilled the juice while she was touring it.
314-An accountant is a person who collects fares on a bus or a train.
315-They had a long cheat with her about her job.
316-If I felt tired, I usually go to bed early.
317-If I found any money at school, I'll take it to one of the teachers.
318If you haven't taken those photos, I wouldn't have remembered our holiday.
319-I'll tell you if I saw anything unusual.
320-If there hadn't been a doctor on the train, the man would die.
321-If his wife hadn't been rich, he doesn't marry her.
322-Unless she makes that phone call, she wouldn't have known about his illness.
323-Unless he arrives early, he will have missed the lecture.
324-If he were a lawyer, he helps me.
325-Had he seen the signal, he wouldn't make that accident.
326-If I found any money at school, I'll take it to one of the teachers.
327-I'll tell you if I saw anything unusual.
328-If you haven't taken those photos, I wouldn't have remembered our holiday.
329-When he heard the news, he was talkative. He said nothing.
330-I didn't understand the lecture. It was completely meaningful to me.
331-The President made an unexpected advertisement this morning.
332-A playwright is a person who writes poems
333-The government does its best to reclaim the education system.
334-The police set a trip for the thieves.
335-His latest novel was a best sale.
336-There were over 100 survival of the crash, but 50 people died.
337-Zoos have lenses to keep animals in and to keep people out.
338-He needs a great deal of money to reduce the film.
339-A psychologist studies prehistoric forms of life.
340-You should be curious while driving your car or you'll have an accident.
341-Dr. Zewail got several international rewards for his achievements.
342-We should stop referring with nature.
343-The boat sailed towards the main ground of France.
345-Many wild animals are threatened with extension.
346-In what ways can human affected by science?
347-He awarded a prize for one of his novels.
348-He writes about humans be infected by germs.
348-This island inhabits only by birds.
349-This scientific report can understand by ordinary people.
350-What must done to solve this problem?
351-We should all take part in the bottle against disease and poverty.
352-We must find an answer for the problem of climate change.
353-The main cause for global warming is the pollution from factories.
354-I'd like to find out more with studying in a different country.
355-Egypt is most famous at its beautiful Pyramids.
356-My brother isn't very good for playing basketball.
357-Smoking may result from cancer.
358-She recovered about her illness.
359-We should protect the environment with pollution.
360-He complained with hotel manager about the food he had for breakfast.
361-She was ashamed about herself when she made a mistake.
362-He agreed on helping me with my homework.
363-He suggested to look for the information on the internet.
364-He reminded me with buying a newspaper for him.
365-She told me she is going to buy a new house.
366-My elder brother decided for traveling abroad.
367-These remote islands are only inhibited by birds and animals.
368-Cairo has a pollution of over 10 million people.
369-My father raises at 5 every morning to do exercise.
370-Objects of historical interest are usually kept in companies.
371-The hotel is in a lovely vacation overlooking the lake.
372-Before roads were building across the desert, hardly any visitors came to Dakhla.
373-You may persuade to think again if you visit this oasis.
374-The job is doing at the moment.
375-The injured man couldn't walk and his friends had to be carried him.
376-A new hospital has built near the airport.
377-Dangerous driving are caused a lot of accidents.
378-A decision won't be making before the end of the month.
379-It is saying that many people are homeless after the floods.
380-The current of Egypt is the pound.
381-Most hotels in Egypt have a good repetition.
382-You have to take any more pills. You are quite well now.
383-You must drink this liquid. It's poisonous.
384-You need to bring any food with you tomorrow. I'll have enough for us all.
385-You have to clean the kitchen today. I'll do it in a few hours.
386-We didn't have waited long. A bus came at once.
387-I needn't pay the bill last year. My brother was here then and he paid it.
388-I got to finish this work at 7 p.m.
389-I'll needn't to go in a few minutes. I don't want to miss my plane.
390-Should you have to clean the house yourself? – No, someone did it for me.
391-Does she got to send the e-mail today?
392-You can stay at home if you want. You mustn't come with us.
393-You have to buy that book. I can lend you mine.
394-You don't need to take that medicine. You will get worse if you don't.
395-All the prices here are flexible. They cannot be changed.
396-We arrived at our desperation tired and hungry.
397-We should encourage terrorism as it brings a lot of hard currency into our country.
398-We have a smoke arm in our kitchen to warn us in case of fire.
399-Where have the jewels kept?
400-When were they held the conference?
401-He hopes to promote to general manager.
402-How many people does your company unemployed?
403-My cousin, where is a research chemist, works in the food industry.
404-My brother went to Oxford University which he studied economics.
405-John, which grew up in London, has lived in Egypt for 1 5 years.
406-The university which my uncle works is in Cairo.
407-The university where I want to go to is near my uncle.
408-My uncle Ahmed, where is a businessman, lives in Cairo.
409-Tanta, whose is Egypt's fifth largest city, has many mosques.
410-Ahmed, when has many customers in India, often goes there for holidays.
411-Ahmed's clothes company, where he started in 1950, exports all over the world.
412-The reason I like this job is that I meet all kind of people
413-The better thing about working here is the friendly people.
  I enjoy working here because every day is difference.414-
415-The main cause is I'm proud to be helping to make Egypt a better place
416-Since I started the job, I met important people from all over the world.
417-Yesterday I was interviewed business leaders in Cairo
  418-Now I work for a well-known Egyptian company that writes computer programs.
  .419-At the moment, I'm making research on a computer program for this company
420-I was wanting to be a doctor since I was ten.
421-When I was eight, I was seeing a programme about a famous Egyptian doctor on   T.V.            
422-We make a card for my brother. Do you want to help?
423-We were having a meeting at work when suddenly all the office lights went out
424-My sister was always enjoying working with children.
425-At the moment, she trains to be a primary school teacher. 
426-Professor Magdi Yacoub is a world-fame heart surgeon.
427-He was born in Egypt in 1935, the son of a surgery who worked in different places
        around the country.
428-The family had to move every little years, 
429-Yacoub learnt to adopt to different situations and enjoyed meeting different people
430-When his aunt died due to a heart problem, Yacoub decided to become a lung surgeon.
431-He studied medicine at Cairo University and qualified for a doctor in 1957.
432-In  the  1960s,  he  teach at  Chicago  University in the United States  and worked  with  many of the  world's  best  heart  surgeons
433-Now Yacoub had the qualified and experience to do great things
434- In 1973, he became a heart sergeant at Harefield Hospital in England.  
 435-Under his friendship, HarefIeld became the most important transplant
         centre in the  country.
436-In  the  early  1980s,  he was part of  the  band which did  the  first British heart
          transplant operation.
437-At this time, Yacoub  travelled thousands of kilometres  in small  planes
        and helicopters  to find healthy hearts  for transport..
438-Yacoub became Professor at Heart Surgery at London University in 1986
439-Although he tired as a surgeon in 2001, Yacoub continued to research new
        treatments recently he was part of team which did new 29.
440-If you ask why he continues to work in his70s 30.he will say that he believes he can do a  difference  to  people's  lives.
441-For this reason he works for a company in  Africa which helps children with
       heart problems
442-What  is  the normal retired age for people  in Egypt?
443-Can society benefit of people who work in their 70s or 80s?
444-What are people's main causes for continuing to work when they are older?
445-Do older people have any special quantities that younger people don't have? 
446-What charitable organised are important in Egypt?
447-How importance a part do charities play around the world today?
448-If you have a qualification in maths or some accounting experiment, apply in
       writing to:  P.O.  Box 43, Cairo.
449-Surgeons make operations on people in hospitals. 39
450-My brother has a very difficult decision to do next week
451-My sister, who works for a charitable organization believes her work makes a difference to people's lives
452-Everyone does mistakes when they're learning something new.
453-It's been more than 20 years since surgeons made the first heart transplant operation in Britain
454-There's a factory in our town which makes parts for cars and buses.
456-Without he doesn't have a study plan, it is easy to waste time.                      
457-Ayman lent a football from Osama                                       
458-Having writing the letter, he put a stamp on it and took it to the post office.                       
459-The television didn't work although my sister had broken it.                 
460-They are brothers. Despite one was wearing a new suit. The other was wearing
       old clothes.        
461-After finished the secondary school. He entered the university.            
462-She was painting the picture while the telephone rang.                        
463-What were you doing when saw you in the bank yesterday?                 
464-He advised her to she passed the test.                                          
465-He let us to take part in the play.                                                    
466-My brother has been in London for 1998.                               
467-I know him for 5 years.                          
468-I am teaching in this school since 1995.                    
469-It's a week since I have heard from you.             
470-I last played football since I was on holiday.              
471-The last time I have visited the pyramids was in 1995.
472-I haven't met him a month ago.
473-I didn't study English for 2 days.
474-It's ages since I have last gone to a football match.
475-The last time Bill came here was since 1997.
476-Hani bought those glasses last year, and is wearing them ever since.
477-He just arrived at the party.
478-I'm not decorating my room yet.
479-I only buy my new camera last week, but I already take 300 photos with it.
480-My father work in a bank in the city centre. He work there for fifteen years.
481-My company have an important meeting last month. A delegation come from
        their office in Japan.
482-I be so tired last night that I fall asleep while I watch a film on TV.
483-At the moment, we do a history project at school. It be very interesting.
484-She's so badly behaved in spite of her mother lets her get away with everything.
485-Afaf used to plying tricks on his young brother.                            
486-A lawyer who advises people about the law.                                          
487-They've got three private cars although they are rich.                 
488-However weakness he is , he won the race.                                            
489-It is necessary for us to go back on foot last night.                       
490-After he has had his tea; he went out for a work.                                  
491-First he did his homework after he watched T.V.                          
492-However her politeness, she is still unmarried.                                       
493-It is forbid to wait here.                                                        
494-My uncle is a represent of an international oil company.
495-Despite the weather was bad, I went out.
496-he didn't go out because his illness.
497The people in the street are very neighbouring. They always help each other.
498-If he read the question carefully, he will answer it correctly.  
499-Never He neglect his work                                                    
500-She cutting the grass.                                                  
501- We didn't know the reason he was absent,                                  
502-He is poor, so can't buy a car                                       
503-He studies hard so as not to succeed                                             
504-She wants to be a doctor but she will enter the faculty of Medicine.
505-He is too fat, so he has to eat much.                                    
506-The Olympic Games held in the USA in 1996.             
507-I think the story he told you being true.                              
508-They digging a well to get water.
509-This car is as older as my car.
510-Ahmad is the better student in the class.
511-Arabic is the easiest subject.
512-Challenger deep is the deeper part of all the oceans.
513-Everest is highest than Kilimanjaro.
514-Everest is not as high than that.
516-Part two is most difficult than part one.
517-For me, his climb was the more important sporting event of 2007.
518-The older tree in the world is nearly 10,000 years old.
519-My friend had a problem, he was in a light corner.
520-That is least interesting film I have ever seen.
521-English is more easier than Chinese.
522-This is most exciting match I have ever seen.
523-It is the most tall building in our city.
524-The higher point of the mountain is called summit.
525-Ahmad is the better student in the class.
526-My friend had a problem, he was in a light corner.
527-This car is as older as my car.
528-He is amateur, he plays for money
529-The most tall building in our city is the Central Bank.
530-A baby Is a child who has just started walking.
531-If we were late for school we would punish by the ked master  
532-If Adel goes to the cinema he would see the film                         
533-I can not sleep when drink coffee at night.                            
534-We must not go near the dog as it bite him                           
535-Shady has not too more to buy a shirt                                  
537-The person by the red hair is my friend.                                 
538-She has finished her work a moment ago.                                       
539-I wrote a letter then going to bed.                                       
540-I saw a big house that it was on fire.                                             
541-He will be late in case of he gets up late. 
542-I saw a big house that it was on fire.       
543-The person by the red hair is my friend.
544-John, which grew up in London, has lived in Egypt for 1 5 years.
545-The University which my uncle works is in Cairo.
546-The University where I want to go to is near my uncle.
547-My uncle Ahmed, where is a businessman, lives in Cairo.
548-Tanta, whose is Egypt's fifth largest city, has many mosques.
549-Ahmed, when has many customers in India, often goes there for holidays.
550-Ahmed's clothes company, where he started in 1950, exports all over the world.
551-The clothes, what are made of Egyptian cotton, are very good quality
552-My cousin, where is a research chemist, works in the food industry.
553-My brother went to Oxford University which he studied economics.
554-My cousin that is a research assistant, works in the food industry.
555-My brother went to Oxford university which he studied economics.
556-Peter, where grew up in London, has lived in Egypt for 15 years.
557-The university which my uncle works is in Cairo.
558-The university where I want to go to is near my uncle.
559- This is the girl who uncle is a professor.
560-I don't use to play computer games, but now I play them occasionally.
561-When I was in Alexandria; I am used to going swimming every day.
562-Where did you used to go for holiday when you were a child?
563-He isn't used to having any guests, but now he has parties every weekend.
564-They don't use to go camping for a holiday, but now they stay in the best hotels.
565-People used to work very long hours, but now they work so many hours.
566-The cities are used to being smaller, but now they are much bigger.
567-People are used to travelling by horse and cart, but now they travel by cars.
568-It is too a polluted area that no one can live there.
569-The area is so polluted for anyone to live there.
570-She is such young to drive a car.
541-There was so much noise in the street for me to concentrate.
572-He’s not used to drink so much coffee.
573-He doesn't smoke no longer.
574-The job was difficult enough for him to do.
575-The tests are vertical to those carried out last year. They are exactly the same.
576-Computer-controlled robots are taking over annual jobs in many industries.
578-He was able to provide the police with valueless information. This helped them
        to solve the crime.
579-I watching TV in the evening.
580-We use the calculator for do the sums
581-We have been learn English for five years
582-He drinks a cup of tea a moment ago.
583-You should not make troubles in the class.
584-I had to buy some sugar as there was not some left.
585-Ibraheem missed the bus so he got up late
586-I admire my grandmother most than any other person.
587-I saw the film. Then you come.
588-It is raining yesterday.
589-He haven't emailed us since last month .
590-It's along time since he has been written to me .
591-We haven't meet for five years.
592-She has last visited me when she was 10 years old.
593-He last visit us when my father came back home.
594-It's a year since he has phoned us.
595-He has studied English since five years.
596-I haven't play tennis for a week.
597-He has gone to London in 1995.
598-I last visited my grandmother for three weeks.
599-I has studies English for five years.
600-They just have finished.

هناك تعليق واحد:

أسامة حمدي يقول...

عليك أن تطور من نفسك دائماً فيما يخص تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية بأن تنتقل للمستويات الأعلي فمثلاً عبر اخذ دورات تدريبية متخصصة علي ايدي خبراء محترفين وذلك لأسباب عدة نذكر منها علي سبيل المثال لا الحصر/

1 – القرآن الكريم والحديث الشريف يحثا علي طلب العلم .
2 – للتعامل بشكل سلس مع الحاسب الآلي ( الكمبيوتر ) وشبكة المعلومات ( الإنترنت ) .
3 – عليك أن تربط نفسك بسوق العمل الذي يحتاج بشدة الي اللغة الإنجليزية .
4 – السفر الي البلاد الأجنبية من اجل ( العمل / الدراسة / السياحة ) .
5 – تعليم اولادك واحفادك لغة التواصل الأولي في العالم .

يُرجي الضغط علي الرابط التالي لمزيد من المعلومات :

http://www.goeng4u.blogspot.com